Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 2 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Relationship Manager is responsible for managing the client interaction with the purpose of retaining the clients and develop relationships, across an award winning platform.
- Primarily responsible for ensuring that new clients are able to trade independently on the platform
- Proactive engagement of specialists (global sales, asset champs, onboarding, compliance, sales trading)
- Significant depth of documented client insight, specifically timely reviews including relevant parties and follow through
- Offer Advisory Account Management through daily interaction with HNWI clients to drive volume across all International asset classes (Spot FX / Options / CFD/ Futures / Stocks / Bonds)
- Perform sales trading task such as placing trades, orders enquiry, margin calls, negative cash balance, futures expiry and management of market risk
- Participate in client affinity events and organise clients educational seminars
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years of relevant working experience from financial industry
- RG146 qualified
- Broad understanding of value chain processes from onboarding, trading and post trade services
- Understanding of local and Foreign financial markets across a diverse range of asset classes
- Experience in market strategist role with International securities experience
- Customer-service oriented and able to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.