Equity Research Analyst
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + BonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Daragh Lindsay
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-11-28 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
For over 30 years, Morgans, Australia’s largest national full-service stockbroking and wealth management company, has helped over 300,000 clients to build wealth and achieve financial security. Talented people and a strong community culture are fundamental to the trusted reputation of Morgans, and a new opportunity has arisen in Perth for an experienced Equity Research Analyst to join the highly regarded research team.
About the Role
Based in Perth, WA, you will identify and promote appropriate investment views/strategies for Morgan’s clients in respect to WA centric businesses.
- Apply a highly proactive approach to idea generation and industry networking with a focus on WA industrial and resource stocks
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge on key WA business sectors, effectively forming and promoting market investment views and strategies to key stakeholders within the business
- Attend relevant meetings and site visits (this may require both domestic and international travel)
- A minimum 7 years’ experience in Equity Research, ideally with a sector focus on energy and resources
- Relevant tertiary degree such as Finance, Commerce, Engineering or Science
- Demonstrated ability to form investment views and communicate these views to key stakeholders
- Highly developed report writing skills and the ability to manage competing priorities under stress
Morgans is a company that values its employees and its community. A discretionary bonus scheme recognises the collective contribution of all employees to the business – an initiative that is integral to Morgans reputation for high staff retention. Employees are also encouraged to actively participate in community activities including fund raising, volunteering and community events.
To apply please click apply or call Daragh Lindsay on 08 9266 0917 for a confidential discussion.