Northern Region Manager - Relationship Management
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lindsay Cramond
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-05-15 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 90000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
As a Northern Region Manager, you will be responsible for actively managing, retaining and growing a portfolio of key corporate and institutional superannuation clients and managing the day to day operation of the Northern Relationship Management team.
- Managing a portfolio of large corporate and institutional clients
- Retaining all clients within that portfolio
- Deliver strategies to meet the Employer Super Relationship Management retention targets
- Coaching, guiding and directing clients on their obligations with respect to legislative, regulatory and other obligations
- Overseeing and managing all aspects of the client-service value chain
- Policy committee management and reporting to clients on investments, service and other core fundamentals
- Business stakeholder relationship development, management and support
- Extensive and proven track record in Superannuation Account, Relationship and Team Management at a senior level
- Expert and proven knowledge of the finance industry (particularly Superannuation and Investments) and demonstrated success in delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to introduce and execute change management plans
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, computer literacy and client focus
- Ability to work autonomously, coach and develop others and solve problems quickly
A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Lindsay Cramond on 02 8289 3218 for a confidential discussion.