Senior Treasury and Liquidity Manager
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant John Meehan
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-06-13 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Opportunity to work for a leading global bank in a senior Treasury / Liquidity role
This global bank is currently recruiting a Senior Treasury and Liquidity Manager into their Sydney team. The Senior Treasury and Liquidity Manager role will be broad and requires someone coming from a similar role within financial services. As the Senior Treasury and Liquidity Manager, you will manage the ALM, Treasury and Liquidity Management team, ensure risk and compliance procedures and policies are followed and face off to senior leaders within the business on all funding related activities.
- Funding of the organisation's activities
- Setting deposit and loan interest rates
- Monitoring and managing the inherent interest rate risk
- Selecting and managing the liquidity (and non-liquid) portfolio
- Modelling and managing the economic and regulatory capital
- Undertaking analyses of the balance sheet and investment decisions.
- At least 5 years experience in a Treasury/ Liquidity role
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- A relevant undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Postgraduate qualifications in a numeracy discipline
- Risk management
The successful candidate will have strong leadership, organisational awareness and strategic thinking as well as risk management experience. An attractive salary package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call John Meehan on 02 8289 3138 for a confidential discussion.