Relationship Manager - Financial Markets
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lindsay Cramond
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-08-11 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 90000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Relationship Manager is responsible for servicing clients with their trading needs across award winning platforms.
- Primarily responsible for ensuring that new clients are able to trade independently on the various platform
- Offer Advisory Account Management through daily interaction with HNWI clients to drive volume across all International asset classes (Spot FX / Options / CFD/ Futures / Stocks / Bonds)
- Perform sales trading task such as placing trades, orders enquiry, margin calls, negative cash balance, futures expiry and management of market risk
- Participate in client affinity events and organise clients educational seminars
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience
- Tertiary Degree (business, commerce, finance)
- Understanding of local and Foreign financial markets across a diverse range of asset classes
- Experience in market strategist role with International securities experience
- Customer-service oriented and able to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Lindsay Cramond on 02 8289 3218 for a confidential discussion.