AML Risk Analyst
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Thomas Ryan
Date posted 30 September 2016
Leading Domestic Bank is seeking an AML Risk Analyst to work within AML and Transaction Monitoring division.
The AML Risk Analyst position will sit within their Western Sydney based Fraud & AML operations and be actively involved with defining and implementing the AML compliance assurance and monitoring program.
They are looking for a dynamic Analyst with up to 3 years experience in AML and knowledge of relevant regulations and guidelines.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the existing AML/CTF program is effective and compliant with external standards.
- Auditing the transaction monitoring and economic trade sanctions process, on both a automated and manual level.
- Exercise judgement in making decisions and articulate solutions to ongoing AML issues.
- Ensuring that the AML risks are being effectively identified and put in mitigating steps.
- Production of audit reports and recommendations on improvements to the current control process.
- Assisting with the presentation of findings to senior management in a clear and concise manner.
The successful candidate will posses:
- Up to 2 years experience in an AML role at a leading financial institution or consultancy/advisory business
- Knowledge working with Economic Trade Sanctions
- A strong understanding of AML principles and guidelines
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to think outside of the box
- Degree qualified in a relevant field
To apply please click apply or call Thomas Ryan on +61 2 8289 3158 for a confidential discussion.