Salary AUD150000 - AUD200000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Jonathan Berry
Date posted 28 September 2016
Leading international bank are looking for a full-time responsible manager of the bank's AFSL to set the direction for the wealth management division
Responsible Manager - Sydney - Financial Services - $150k - $200k
A leading international bank are rapidly growing and are looking for a financial services professional to act as a responsible manaher for the bank's AFSL.
The bank are looking to expand their wealth management division and require a strong understanding of APRA, ASIC regulations and general corporate governance.
- providing leadership in the development for the organisation's financial services and products;
- set the main direction of the organisation's financial planning services and supervision of it;
- provide executive management with advice on the financial services and products;
- provide recommendations to strategically broaden the organisations's business scope of financial services and enhance its financial performance;
- to act as a responsible manager for the organisation’s Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL)
- assist the Board with any other ad hoc related queries in relation to its financial services business
The successful candidate will possess:
- experience in acting as a responsible manager of an AFSL holder in the retail banking industry
- at least 3 years (in the past 5 years) wealth management experience, especially in relation to advising and dealing in custodian services in general insurance products and securities/equities;
- ability to meet the requirements of responsible manager for AFSL purpose as set out in ASIC’s regulatory guide RG 105
- an understanding of the training standards required for a financial planner as set out in ASIC’s regulatory guide RG 146
- a sound understanding of APRA regulation, ASIC legislation, financial services law, privacy law, consumer protection law and general corporate governance
- strong communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Jonathan Berry on +61 2 8289 3210 for a confidential discussion.