AML Financial Crime Compliance Manager
Consultant Jonathan Berry
Date posted 5 October 2016
Leading Domestic Bank is looking for AML Financial Crime Compliance Manager to provide subject matter expertise and develop the AML/FCC framework.
AML Financial Crime Compliance Manager - Sydney - Financial Services
A leading Domestic Bank in Sydney is seeking an AML Financial Crime Compliance Manager due to significant growth in the business. This position will sit directly in the institutional division of the business and will be actively involved with defining managing and maintaining a solid AML Financial Crime Compliance framework.
- Ensuring that the financial crime risks are being effectively identified and put in mitigating steps
- Recommending and implementing effective management mechanisms for AML risks within the business
- Exercise judgement in making decisions and articulate solutions to ongoing AML issues
- Identification of the business requirements and business impact of exiting and new regulations
- Ensuring that any AML projects are implemented in the business successfully
- Ensuring stakeholder engagement, including senior management and the central compliance function
The successful candidate will posses:
- 5 years + experience in AML / Financial Crime Compliance within financial services
- Strong experience of institutional banking products
- Extensive understanding of Financial Crime principles and guidelines (AML/CTF, Sanctions, FATCA, Anti Bribery Corruption)
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to think outside of the box
- Degree qualified in a relevant field
To apply please click apply or call Jonathan Berry on +61 2 8289 3210 for a confidential discussion.