Senior Compliance Manager
Consultant Matthew Hart
Date posted 11 October 2016
Global Investment Bank looking for a Senior Compliance Manager on a 12 month contract to maintain the regulatory and compliance framework.
Senior Compliance Manager - 12 month fixed term contract - Sydney
Senior Compliance Manager will consult and advise key stakeholders around the firm's regulatory and compliance obligations.
- Compliance advisory to the business to avoid breaches of relevant internal and external regulations
- Ensuring an effective compliance framework is maintained and any conflicts of interest are avoided.
- Recommend solutions to complex problems which may not have any precedents and guidelines to follow and develop guidelines to promote standards
- Review marketing material to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Provide compliance training
- Assisting with the design, maintenance and implementation of compliance plans/policies
Suitable candidate will possess:
- 5+ years experience in financial services compliance
- Extensive knowledge of financial markets and institutional banking, including equities and securities
- Strong experience with regulators and industry bodies such as ASIC, ASX and AFMA
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines
To apply please click apply or call Matthew Hart on 02 8289 3258 for a confidential discussion.