Business Banking Compliance Manager
Salary AUD120000 - AUD130000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Jonathan Berry
Date posted 13 October 2016
Leading bank requires a Compliance Manager with experience in business banking to manage the framework encompassing regulatory compliance
Business Banking Compliance Manager - Sydney - $120k - $130k
This market leading Bank requires a compliance manager with 4+ years experience across business/commercial banking products to form part of the compliance team. The role will involve providing advice and guidance to the business in order to satisfy all external and internal regulatory obligations.
The main deliverable will be assisting with building and managing the compliance framework encompassing external regulatory compliance and specific business banking legislation.
- Assisting the implementation of the compliance framework for the business banking division and interaction with line 1 to ensure regulatory compliance
- Ensuring current knowledge of changes to the Corporations Law and industry trends is maintained
- Assess the impact of legislative changes to the business banking sector, and ensure the business units are fully informed
- To liaise with Internal and External Audit for relevant compliance monitoring activities
Suitable candidates will possess -
- At least 4 years relevant experience in business banking compliance in financial services
- An strong understanding of regulatory requirements for compliance within business/commercial banking and specific business banking product knowledge
- Degree qualification in business, law or finance related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Jonathan Berry on +61 2 8289 3210 for a confidential discussion.