Quality Assurance Manager
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Thomas Ryan
Date posted 19 October 2016
Market leading financial contact centre is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to manage stakeholders, analyse data and manage compliance and risk.
The market leading financial contact centre is seeking a new Quality Assurance Manager to help work within the risk and compliance function and manage clients. This role has come about due to the successful growth of the business.
- Working with Quality Assurance Analysts to ensure RG146 compliance
- Train Quality Assurance analysts and maintain QA registers
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and drive for improvement
- Manage client meetings and delivery of business reviews
- Report weekly to the management team on Quality Assurance results and relay to clients and seek to drive improvement
- Deliver analyst reviews and work to improve call outcomes
- 6+years experience working in either Quality Assurance/Compliance/Risk Management within financial services; ideally with some call centre experience
- Related tertiary qualifications, minimum RG146 qualification
- Strong people management skills and ability to manage performance, develop targets and train teams
- Negotiation and contract management skills with confidence to deal with clients and senior stakeholders
- Ability to draft reports and deliver reviews to clients and employees
To apply please click apply or call Thomas Ryan on +61 2 8289 3158 for a confidential discussion.