Financial Markets Risk Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Timothy Dodd
Date posted 21 October 2016
Working for a global presence as a Financial Markets Risk Manager, you will utilise your skills either within the front office or facing off to the front office, in a risk management role. This role will see you looking at compliance and operational risk, but with a real focus on new and pending regulations such as reputational risk, conduct risk and other regulatory targets.
Your role, as Financial Markets Risk Manager, will see you needing to be able to manage and develop risk frameworks, as well as write policies to be implemented for new regulations. To do this you will need to work with senior management, desk heads, traders and technology to ensure that the bank is compliant or in a position to be compliant with all local and international regulations.
- To manage, maintain and develop compliance and risk frameworks across a trading business and across all asset classes
- To proactively anticipate and react to changing compliance and risk requirements, and write policy to mitigate these risks
- To communicate, influence and manage key stakeholders, both internally and externally to ensure that all activities and behaviours are compliant to internal and external standards
- To have worked in trading business, with experience across asset classes including equities, fixed income and treasury
- To demonstrate an ability to both manage and develop risk frameworks to control trading environments
- To have influenced key stakeholders into making necessary changes to protect the bank's interests, while showing an understanding of key commercial indicators
If this sounds like you, and you have experience of working in a traded front office environment, then please contact us now to discuss this opportunity for a Financial Markets Risk Manager.
To apply please click apply or call Timothy Dodd on +61 03 8628 2144 for a confidential discussion.