Operational Risk and Compliance Manager
Salary AUD120000 - AUD140000 per annum + Equity
Consultant Jonathan Berry
Date posted 14 November 2016
An exciting Fin-tech Company is looking for an Operational Risk and Compliance Manager to develop a framework and provide advice to the business.
Operational Risk and Compliance Manager – Fin-Tech Company - Sydney - $120k - $140k + super + equity
A new role has been created at an exciting Fin-Tech company in Sydney. The role requires a self-starter with experience in both owning and developing a risk/compliance framework.
- Identifying operational risks and developing a group risk/compliance framework
- Managing the compliance plan
- Maintaining and drafting compliance policies and procedures
- Reviewing all marketing materials ensuring regulatory requirements are met
- Testing of key controls
- Assisting with the preparation of material required for the quarterly meetings
- Manage the regulatory information required by the various regulatory bodies AUSTRAC, APRA, ASIC, etc
Suitable candidates will possess:
- 5+ years experience in operational risk and/or compliance in financial services
- Knowledge of risk management & governance frameworks for banking/financial services industry
- Experience with retail banking and/or funds management products
- Proven track record of working autonomously and taking responsibility of a risk/compliance department
- Legal qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
To apply please click apply or call Jonathan Berry on +61 2 8289 3210 for a confidential discussion.