Monitoring and Surveillance Analyst
Salary AUD85000 - AUD110000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Jonathan Berry
Date posted 30 November 2016
Leading bank is seeking a Monitoring and Surveillance Analyst to conduct eComms, transactional and market surveillance.
Monitoring and Surveillance Analyst - Investment Banking - Sydney - $85k - $110k + super
This market leading bank is seeking a Monitoring and Surveillance Analyst to conduct eComms, transactional and market surveillance.
The role will have interaction with the broader markets and investment banking compliance teams, so a broad skillset and IB background is welcomed.
- Conducting surveillance, testing and analysis to support the eComms and Trade Surveillance Programs
- Maintaining SMARTS parameters, including periodic reviews of settings and associated audit trails
- Assisting with the integration of the Communication and Transactional monitoring and surveillance systems
- Managing testing plans as well as scheduling and tracking delivery dates for Regulatory Assurance reviews
- Documentation of findings
- Continuous improvement of surveillance business processes and systems
Successful Candidate will possess:
- 2 yrs + experience in financial markets monitoring and surveillance
- Strong product knowledge of financial markets products (particularly rates and bonds)
- An understanding of compliance issues within the financial services industry
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- A flexible work style with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Jonathan Berry on +61 2 8289 3210 for a confidential discussion.