Risk and Compliance Manager
Consultant Jonathan Berry
Date posted 9 February 2017
Leading fund manager is looking for a Risk and Compliance Manager to provide governance advice and maintain the framework, policies and procedures.
Risk and Compliance Manager – Fund Manager - Sydney
A leading fund manager is looking for a Risk and Compliance Manager to join a well established team. The role requires a risk and compliance professional with experience in developing and implementing a risk/compliance framework.
- Assisting with the development, implementation and maintaining of the risk framework
- Managing the compliance plan
- Maintaining and drafting company policies and procedures
- Maintaining the Governance Risk and Compliance system across the group
- Testing of key controls
- Assisting with the preparation of materials required for Board and Committee meetings
- Assisting with all regulatory requirements including AFSL, superannuation and GS007 audits
Suitable candidates will possess:
- 3+ years experience in operational risk and/or compliance in financial services
- Knowledge of risk management & governance frameworks for banking/financial services industry
- Experience with funds management products would be desirable
- Proven track record of working autonomously and taking responsibility of a risk/compliance department
- Legal qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
To apply please click apply or call Jonathan Berry on +61 2 8289 3210 for a confidential discussion.