Compliance Analyst - International Asset Manager
Salary AUD85000 - AUD90000 per annum + Superannuation
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 15 February 2017
The Compliance Analyst will be reporting directly into the Head of Compliance, assisting on all day to day compliance obligations across the business.
The client has strong growth plans in the Australian and international market, and Compliance Analyst role will ensure that all compliance frameworks and operational risks are suitably identified and maintained as the business expands.
Duties will involve:
- Partnering, advising and challenging the business in relation to compliance policies
- Assist in the development and structure of all compliance frameworks, both internal and external
- Making the business aware of and assisting in the roll out and implementation of the risk/compliance policies
- Responding to compliance related questions/queries and providing advice on key risk matters
- Responsibility of ad hoc compliance reports eg: to the Board, the Group Executive Committee and Risk and Compliance Committees
Suitable candidates will possess:
- Significant (3+) years of experience in a compliance role within a financial services firm around asset management or custody.
- Significant experience in a reporting and policy driven function
- Educated to a degree level within a finance, economic or numeric discipline
- Post graduate qualification and/or risk management qualification
- Detailed understanding of internal and external Operational Risk reporting requirements
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.