Head of Compliance
Consultant Jonathan Berry
Date posted 24 February 2017
Global bank is looking for a Head of Compliance to lead the Compliance function and manage the team.
Head of Compliance - Financial Services - Global bank - Sydney
A global bank is seeking a Head of Compliance to lead the function and manage the existing team.
The role will be responsible for liaising with the regulators, establishing the compliance plan, maintaining the AML framework and driving the compliance culture.
- Manage and lead the compliance team
- Act as key contact to the regulators and deal with any license enquiries
- Establish the compliance plan and prepare the compliance checklist
- Implement the AML framework
- Define key controls
- Promote the compliance culture across the bank
- Undertake compliance training
Successful Candidate will possess:
- Significant experience in a senior compliance position
- Strong product knowledge of Corporate/Investment Banking products
- Experience managing a business unit with direct reports
- An understanding of compliance issues within the financial services industry
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Jonathan Berry on +61 2 8289 3210 for a confidential discussion.