Senior Compliance Manager
Consultant Jonathan Berry
Date posted 27 February 2017
Leading Bank is looking for a Senior Compliance Manager to provide expert advice to the Transactions and Deposits team of the retail banking division.
Senior Compliance Manager - Sydney - Financial Services
Market leading Bank requires a Senior Compliance manager with 5+ years experience across retail banking products to form part of the compliance team. The role will involve providing advice and guidance to the transactions and deposits team.
- Assisting the implementation of the compliance framework for the retail banking division and interaction with line 1 to ensure regulatory compliance
- Ensuring current knowledge of changes to the Corporations Law and industry trends is maintained, such as NCCP Act
- Assess the impact of legislative changes to the business banking sector, and ensure the business units are fully informed
- To liaise with Internal and External Audit for relevant compliance monitoring activities
- Develop strong business relationships
- Interact with the regulators, including ASIC and APRA
Suitable candidates will possess -
- At least 5 years relevant experience in retail banking compliance in financial services
- Previous Senior Manager experience in managing a risk, compliance or legal team
- An strong understanding of regulatory requirements for compliance within retail banking and specific retail product knowledge
- Degree qualification in business, law or finance related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Jonathan Berry on +61 2 8289 3210 for a confidential discussion.