AML Customer Due Diligence Officer
Consultant Jonathan Berry
Date posted 3 March 2017
A Global bank in Sydney is looking for multiple AML Customer Due Diligence Officers to escalate any AML issues and assist with compliance matters.
AML Customer Due Diligence Officer (Multiple positions) - Global Bank - Sydney
A Global bank in Sydney is looking for multiple AML Customer Due Diligence Officers. The role is responsible for escalating any AML issues that arise from legislation requirements. The role will also assist with ad-hoc compliance tasks.
- Implementing KYC improvements and participation in AML related projects
- Conduct KYC searches and screening
- Plan and undertake periodic monitoring and reviews based on assessment of risk
- Reviewing sanction screening alerts
- Reviewing AML policies and procedures
- Responding to regulatory queries, and participating in industry discussions
Suitable candidates will possess:
- Experience working with AML and Compliance risk frameworks n Australia
- Experience in customer due diligence and transaction monitoring
- Experience working in financial services
- Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
- Preferably further education in AML related courses
- An ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
To apply please click apply or call Jonathan Berry on +61 2 8289 3210 for a confidential discussion.