Financial Crime Risk Manager
Consultant Jonathan Berry
Date posted 8 March 2017
Leading Bank in Sydney is looking for a Financial Crime Risk Manager to provide advice to projects implementing new AML, sanctions and ABC policies.
Financial Crime Risk Manager - Financial Services - Leading Bank - Sydney
The Financial Crime Risk Manager will sit in the financial crime team to support the retail and business banking divisions. The organisation is looking for a commercially astute, risk management professional to support the bank's digital transformation agenda.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the Financial Crime risks are being effectively identified and mitigated
- Recommending and implementing effective processess to mitigate Financial Crime risks within the business
- Exercise judgement in making decisions and articulate solutions to ongoing Financial Crime issues from an IT Risk perspective
- Identification of the business requirements and business impact of exiting and new regulations
- Ensuring that any Financial Crime projects are implemented in the business successfully
- Ensuring stakeholder engagement, including senior management and the central compliance function
The successful candidate will posses:
- 5 years experience in Risk Management and/or Financial Crime within financial services
- Hands on experience with risk frameworks and the ability to solve complex problems
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to think outside of the box
- Degree qualified in a relevant field
To apply please click apply or call Jonathan Berry on +61 2 8289 3210 for a confidential discussion.