Compliance Executive Manager
Consultant Jonathan Berry
Date posted 13 March 2017
A leading Bank in Sydney is looking for a Compliance Executive Manager to provide compliance advice and leadership to the retail banking division.
Compliance Executive Manager - Sydney - Financial Services
This market leading bank requires a Compliance Executive Manager to support the Head of Compliance who is responsible for the retail banking division.
The role will provide compliance advice to the digital and marketing teams.
- Provide expert compliance advice to support the marketing and digital projects on going in the bank
- Maintain and improve the compliance framework
- To consider the implications of client contractual, legislative and regulatory requirements on the operation of the retail banking division
- Manage the framework in place to undertake compliance monitoring procedures as necessary in the fulfilment of these compliance requirements
- Ensure current knowledge of changes to the Corporations Law and industry trends is maintained
- To liaise with Internal and External Audit for relevant compliance monitoring activities
Suitable candidates will possess:
- At least 10 years relevant experience in retail banking compliance
- Experience in a leadership role, ideally with a market leader
- Prior experience of being a Senior Manager in a Compliance function
- An strong understanding of regulatory requirements for compliance within retail banking and specific retail product knowledge
- Degree qualification in business, law or finance related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Jonathan Berry on +61 2 8289 3210 for a confidential discussion.