Consultant Jonathan Berry
Date posted 21 March 2017
A leading Bank in Sydney is looking for a Compliance Manager to review all marketing material to ensure the bank fulfills its compliance obligations.
Compliance Manager - Financial Services - Sydney
This market leading bank requires a Compliance Manager to provide compliance advice to the digital and marketing teams.
- Provide expert compliance advice to support the marketing and digital projects on going in the bank
- Maintain and improve the compliance framework
- To consider the implications of client contractual, legislative and regulatory requirements on the operation of the retail banking division
- Manage the framework in place to undertake compliance monitoring procedures as necessary in the fulfilment of these compliance requirements
- Ensure current knowledge of changes to the Corporations Law and industry trends is maintained
- To liaise with Internal and External Audit for relevant compliance monitoring activities
Suitable candidates will possess:
- At least 2 years relevant experience in compliance within financial services
- Experience in reviewing marketing material
- An understanding of regulatory requirements for compliance within retail banking and specific retail product knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Degree qualification in business, law or finance related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Jonathan Berry on +61 2 8289 3210 for a confidential discussion.