Risk and Compliance Manager
Consultant Jonathan Berry
Date posted 29 March 2017
Leading financial institution is looking for a Risk and Compliance Manager to assist with the implementation of a new GRC system.
Risk and Compliance Manager - Sydney
A leading financial institution is looking for a Risk and Compliance Manager to join a well established team. The role requires a risk and compliance professional with experience in implementing a risk/compliance framework and working with GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) system.
- Maintaining and implementing the GRC system across the group
- Providing suggestions to improve processes around the GRC system
- Assisting with the development, implementation and maintaining of the risk framework
- Managing the compliance plan
- Maintaining and drafting company policies and procedures
- Testing of key controls
- Assisting with the preparation of materials required for Board and Committee meetings
- Assisting with all regulatory requirements including AFSL, superannuation and GS007 audits
Suitable candidates will possess:
- 5+ years experience in operational risk and/or compliance in financial services
- Experience of working with GRC systems such as BWise and NASDAQ
- Consultancy background
- Knowledge of risk management & governance frameworks for banking/financial services industry
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
To apply please click apply or call Jonathan Berry on +61 2 8289 3210 for a confidential discussion.