Compliance Manager / SME Compliance
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Nicholas Burgess
Date posted 26 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This global software organisation provides a client life-cycle solution for banking institutions. From KYC on-boarding to termination. They are currently looking for a regulatory manager with an intensive knowledge of regulatory compliance as it relates to AML/CDD and OTC Reform.
The Regulatory Compliance Manager will be a key SME for all changes in legislation and how it relates to the product. Stakeholder management is of key importance as the successful candidate will be visiting clients on-site as well as assisting the engineering and design teams.
The ideal candidate will come from a consulting background with many years experience working in regulatory compliance within the OTC Reform and AML/CDD requirements.
- Research and analysis into AML, OTC, Investor Protection and other regulatory topics to assist in the development of the product
- Work with internal and external business partners/clients to define and redefine business requirements arising from legislation
- Liaise with business and technical colleagues to interpret regulatory requirements
- Support the management of scope, scheduling and delivery of regulatory road map and releases
- Assist clients with regulatory queries=
Key Selection Criteria:
- 7+ years within regulatory compliance with significant experience in AML/CDD and OTC Reform
- The ability to analyse, interpret and translate local legislative requirements into global best practice standards
- Knowledge of Correspondent Banking and Trade Finance practices
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with banking regulation
- Outstanding stakeholder management and engagement
- Superior communication skills
- Regulatory compliance experience across multiple jurisdictions in Asia Pacific an advantage
This position is full-time and based in Sydney CBD. There will be travel associated with the position. A very competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Nick Burgess on 02 8289 3175 for a confidential discussion.