Regulatory Response Analyst
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 28 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Regulatory Response Analyst will sit within the Advice Regulatory Response Team under the Office of the CEO and play a key role in supporting the response to regulatory Notices and enquiries primarily relating to financial Advice.
This Regulatory Response Analyst will include facilitating and managing the end-to-end delivery of regulatory Notice responses (stakeholder engagement, facilitation, requirements analysis, data analysis, etc.).
- Stakeholder Management and Communication: Identify stakeholders and see to the proactive maintenance of collaborative working relations; elicit and analyse business requirements; engage with, and inform key stakeholder groups.
- Requirements Analysis and Lifecycle Management: Ensure that the project meets the needs of the business and is aligned to the overall strategy by reviewing and analysing requirements and artefacts in light of any new information and/or changes to initial assumptions, including implications for project time, cost, quality and risk. This includes taking proactive ownership in driving and facilitating the end-to-end delivery of required artefacts by key stakeholders to achieve the desired business outcomes.
- Best Practice and Delivery Methodology compliance: Understand and adhere to enterprise methodologies and processes.
- Risk Management: Ensure project and operations risk is within desired levels and that risks are managed according to agreed risk frameworks.
- Reporting: status update reporting to management and key internal stakeholders.
- Minimum 3 years’ professional experience in financial services in a Business/Data Analyst or similar role with a strong record of achievement.
- Tertiary qualifications in a legal, business, finance or IT related discipline.
- 1 year or more of Junior Project Management experience
- An understanding of wealth businesses and or financial planning practices and how they operate
- Understanding of relevant laws and regulations underpinning wealth businesses (e.g. corporations act, ASIC Regulatory Guides, FSC Guidance Notes)
- Knowledge of recent developments in financial services regulatory change.
- Formal qualifications in Business Analysis (IIBA, BA Practitioner, Agile BA Practitioner or similar)
- Formal qualifications in Data Analysis (Data Science, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, AI or similar)
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.