Financial Markets Compliance Manager
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Nicholas Burgess
Date posted 28 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Due to recent internal movements, a position has become available for an experienced compliance professional to join a leading investment bank. The position is a 2nd line advisory role within the global markets business working across a range of financial products. The ideal candidate will have strong technical knowledge of the market integrity rules and as well as an ability to interact and build trust with the business.
- Provide advice to the business on all compliance and regulatory matters
- Monitor business and regulatory change
- Review, update and implement compliance and regulatory policies and procedures
- Monitor the compliance framework
- Liaise with international teams to ensure global compliance communication consistency
- Regulatory enquiry and incident management advice and reporting
Key Selection Criteria:
- 3-5+ years in a compliance role within financial markets
- Resilience and highly self-motivated
- Excellent knowledge of the market integrity rules
- Experience working at a regulator and industry bodies is highly regarded eg. ASIC, ASX, AFMA
- Ability to persuade and influence business stakeholders
- Outstanding communication
- Compliance advisory experience will be highly regarded
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the worlds leading domestic banks. A very competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Nick Burgess on 02 8289 3175 for a confidential discussion.