Document Preparation Officer
Salary Excellent Contract Opportunity
Consultant Maria Giorgi
Date posted 23 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Working for one of Australia's largest banks, you will be a member of the Home Funding division. You will be required to work with in a team environment to provide documentation, verification, settlement and post-settlement functions, for both new purchases and refinances. This is a 4 month contract opportunity, with a possible view for extension.
- Interact with clients, lenders, customers and brokers, providing superior customer service
- Creating home loan documentation with speed and accuracy.
- Meeting KPI objectives
- Proof reading documentation
- Prioritisation of files auctioning urgent files first
- Proactively find any discrepancies with the lender instruction and communicate this clearly back to the lender and broker to ensure the matter is on hold for the least amount of time possible and all parties are aware of any issues.
- Strong time management and the ability to prioritise and focus.
- Ability to work in a high volume environment,
- You will possess a high level of focus on the task at hand to obtain successful outcomes.
- You will be target focused whilst maintaining a team mentality
- You will have the ability to build long lasting professional relationships with stakeholders
- Professional and fluent written and spoken English
- Strong computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of the title details required for each state.
- Previous exposure to title searches.
- Home Loan credit assessment experience.
What you will receive:
- Open and honest feedback.
- Ongoing coaching, training and support.
- Close-knit team environment.
- Opportunity for growth and development.
This role would suit a detail orientated, legal or accounting graduate. If this role suits your profile please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Maria Giorgi on 08 8216 3506 for a confidential discussion.