Salary AUD120,000 - AUD130,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Nicholas Burgess
Date posted 3 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Leading Wealth Management Firm is seeking an AML Manager to assist with all aspects of the AML assurance programme. The position will sit within the central risk function and be actively involved with defining and implementing the AML compliance assurance and monitoring program. They are looking for a dynamic Consultant with 3 years experience in AML and knowledge of relevant regulations and guidelines.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the existing AML/CTF program is effective and compliant with external standards
- Assist the Management Assurance (line 1) team to achieve AML plan
- Exercise judgement in making decisions and articulate solutions to ongoing AML issues
- Ensuring that the AML risks are being effectively identified and put in mitigating steps
- Help business stakeholders to identify, control and monitor risks relating to AML/CTF and wider financial crime
- Assisting with the presentation of findings to senior management in a clear and concise manner
The successful candidate will posses:
- At least 5 years experience in an AML role at a leading financial institution or consultancy/advisory business
- A strong understanding of AML principles and guidelines
- Good understanding of wealth management / superannuation experience is desirable
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to think outside of the box
- Degree qualified in a relevant field
The successful candidate will be ambitious and keen to grow within a large organisation. A very competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Nick Burgess on 02 8289 3175 for a confidential discussion.