Salary AUD550 - AUD770 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 16 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Compliance Consultant will act a key member of the compliance regulatory project team, dealing with the regulator, senior stakeholders and implementing compliance change in the markets business.
- Advise the project, 1LOD and business management on the interpretation and application of MiFID II and SFTR requirements to business operations and the development of appropriate business responses to satisfy those requirements;
- Participate in the performance of gap analysis between current state and future state to develop project plans and schedules for delivery of compliance services and products
- Oversee the performance of regulatory assessments for all applicable MiFID II and SFTR requirements;
- Participate in the development of regulatory strategy, business impact analysis and business responses which incorporate industry practice and legal guidance;
- Participate in the development of tactical and strategic solutions to address transactional reporting and recordkeeping requirements;
- Draft new and update existing compliance policies and client documentation in line with regulatory requirements;
- Participate in change management processes (including training and education programmes) to facilitate MiFID II and SFTR compliance.
- Key requirements:
- Significant (5+) years of experience in a compliance role within a financial services firm around investment banking and related products.
- Significant experience in a reporting and policy driven function, as well as experience working in MiFID I/II, EMIR or EU regulations.
- Educated to a degree level within a finance, economic or numeric discipline
- Post graduate qualification and/or risk management qualification
- Detailed understanding of internal and external Operational Risk reporting requirements
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.