Compliance Senior Manager
Salary AUD160,000 - AUD180,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 24 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Compliance Senior Manager will be tasked with support of the Regulatory Risk and Compliance team in building, implementing and maintaining a fit-for purpose enterprise compliance framework.
The Compliance Senior Manager will be bought in specifically to effect and create a centre of excellent to ensure compliance with licensing requirements for Australian financial services licensees, Australian credit licensees and fit and proper persons requirements of prudentially regulated entities in Australia and New Zealand.
- Creation of a Centre of Excellence (CoE) which supports the License Business Owners in order to implement a robust license management framework across the AMP Group.
- The CoE will ensure: -
- Efficiencies through centralisation (e.g. no duplication of effort)
- Consistent processes
- Group-wide oversight and control
- SME capability
- Develop and manage communication across the AMP Group in relation to licence management
- Develop and maintain SME capability
- Co-ordinate annual licence reviews (e.g. AFSL, ACL), periodical declarations and regulatory submissions
- Co-ordniate engagement with auditors (internal/external)
- Maintain and periodically review all licence management process related documents, including policies, procedures and declarations
- Provide timely notice to appropriate regulators of changes in responsible manager, responsible person, responsible officer appointments
- Specialist knowledge of the Australian financial services licensing laws, Australian credit licencing laws and Australian and New Zealand prudential requirements for fit and proper persons
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Strong organisational planning and implementation skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to inform or influence specific audiences
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think laterally and strategically
- Ability to build, maintain and leverage working relationships
- Ability to operate independently, as well as mange the team
- Management of stakeholders and teams expectations are critical
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.