Compliance and Risk Consultant
Salary AUD750 - AUD850 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 31 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Compliance and Risk regulatory change and implementation project team is experiencing an increase in demand, resulting in an increase in headcount within the team.
The Compliance and Risk Consultant role will require someone with local operational risk controls/ compliance experience.
- Test programs and evaluate risks and controls.
- Identify internal control deficiencies in the processes and / or non-compliance with policies and regulations by business units and convey the results to management in a clear and succinct manner.
- Put forward value added recommendations to management to address issues identified.
- Complete all planned audits within the time frame budgeted.
- Follow up with management to ensure timely resolution of audit issues raised.
- Keep up-to-date on new regulations and the impact on auditing.
- Innovation and continuous improvement.
- 5 years operational risk/audit experience in the financial services sector
- Understand of risks and controls applicable to the business.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Methodical and detailed
- Strong analytic skills
- Self motivated and able to work under pressure
- Strong desire to foster partnership and teamwork
- Ability to deliver results with minimal supervision
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.