Senior Compliance Manager
Salary AUD150,000 - AUD170,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Nicholas Burgess
Date posted 4 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Due to a recent expansion in operations, a new position for a Senior Compliance manager has been created in this international financial services organisation. The role is fully responsible for compliance obligations, reporting and frameworks. You will also be responsible for the AML/CTF framework. The business operates in areas of remittance, commercial lending, wealth and asset management. The ideal candidate will have exposure to one, if not all of these areas.
This position is critical to the business and is going to be leading a growing team. The successful candidate will be required to manage both domestic and international relationships with senior stakeholders. The succession plan within the risk and compliance department is to have this person step into the Head of position in the next few years.
- Develop and implement a robust compliance framework
- Responsible for all the regulatory compliance obligations
- Liaison with key regulators
- Responsible for AML/CTF compliance oversight and obligations
- Compliance advisory
- Manage the incidents, errors and breach management for the AFSL businesses
- Ad-hoc compliance responsibilities
Key Selection Criteria:
- 5+ years in a compliance position within financial services
- Excellent knowledge of legislative requirements relating to AML/CTF
- Experience in developing compliance frameworks
- Ability to work autonomously across a variety of duties
- Product knowledge in Remittance, Commercial Lending or Asset and Wealth Management would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
This is an exceptional opportunity based in the Sydney CBD. A very competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Nick Burgess on 02 8289 3175 for a confidential discussion.