AML Quality Control Analyst
Salary AUD250 - AUD290 per day + Super
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The AML Quality Control Analyst role will provide a resource to ensure the AML team maintains appropriate quality assurance performance levels and up to date procedures. The role will be an experienced AML operations member within the AML team supporting the Team Leaders and Unit Head in conducting quality assurance testing and reporting.
- Conduct the Quality Assurance function within AML Team including Mantas AIR’s, HRAC & CDDs.
- Report findings, identify process failures and implement appropriate remediation activity.
- Provide Australia quality control testing in the format directed by Regional AML Compliance.
- Ensure timely testing in order to meet reporting time frames.
- Report out quality control testing to AML management on a monthly basis.
- Conduct a scheduled annual review of AML procedures to ensure they remain up to date and accurate.
- Work closely with AML Compliance & FIU team to ensure Regional and Global polices and directives are effectively implemented,
- Maintain accurate records and reporting.
- Detailed knowledge of the Bank Systems including AML & Reporting Systems.
- Articulate, confident communicator.
- Detailed understanding of the transaction monitoring, HRAC, CDD and sanctions processes for the Bank.
- Understanding of the AML/CTF Act 2006 and USA Patriot Act.
- Minimum of 3 year's exposure to Banking and Finance roles with AML experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - Ability to interact and facilitate across diverse audiences.
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.