Salary AUD550 - AUD750 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Support the Head of Compliance in Superannuation by assisting in the development, maintenance and evidencing of an effective regulatory compliance framework across Superannuation.
- Design and implement a best practice regulatory compliance framework for the Superannuation business that operates cohesively with the operational risk framework, and that is integrated into day to day Superannuation business policies, procedures and processes, meeting the needs of end users.
- The provision of technical advice and support to compliance Partners and Management on key compliance changes
- Undertake assurance testing to support the Superannuation Partners on key compliance obligations
- Co-ordinate and Manage Compliance with support from the compliance Partner
- Coordinate the reporting of potential and actual regulatory breaches with the compliance partner and the business owner
- Coordinate efficient, effective, and timely compliance reporting to relevant stakeholders
- Alignment with Regulatory Change team
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Commerce, Banking, Economics, Finance or Law
- Likely to have indicative experience in operational risk and compliance in financial services of 3-5years
- Strong understanding of Superannuation, advice or wealth management
- Demonstrated commercial experience and judgement
- Sound understanding of regulatory compliance requirements within a wealth management business environment
- Sound interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.