Risk Compliance & Conduct Manager
Salary AUD500 - AUD600 per day + Super
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A leading domestic bank is looking for a Risk Compliance and Conduct Manager to review their critical lending processes, to identify control gaps and to reduce the risk of process failure.
- Review Business Lending, Equipment Finance and Auto Finance lending processes
- Identify key risk areas and control gaps
- Make recommendations on introduction of new manual and were possible, automated controls to address identified risks.
- Design, document and where possible, implement new controls to mitigate risks
- Identify and report any potential process improvement opportunities discovered during the review
- 2+ years of specific business experience in relevant area of the same or another financial services organisation and/or
- 3+ years of operational risk/compliance advisory experience in the same or another Business Unit within the Group; or
- 3+years of operational risk/compliance advisory experience in a relevant area in another financial services organisation; or
- 5+ years of operational risk/compliance experience in a consulting/audit firm with financial services experience.
- Demonstrable experience in dealing with senior business leaders, strategic thinking and prioritisation.
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.