Salary AUD650 - AUD750 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 14 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Compliance Consultant will act a key member of the compliance regulatory project team, defining and deploying new business processes, reviewing and drafting policies and procedures, senior stakeholders and implementing compliance change.
- Advise the project, 1LOD and business management on the interpretation and GDPR legislation.
- Participate in the performance of gap analysis between current state and future state to develop project plans and schedules for delivery of compliance services and products
- Oversee the performance of regulatory assessments for all applicable GDPR requirements;
- Participate in the development of regulatory strategy, business impact analysis and business responses which incorporate industry practice and legal guidance;
- Participate in the development of tactical and strategic solutions to address transactional reporting and recordkeeping requirements;
- Draft new and update existing compliance policies and client documentation in line with regulatory requirements;
- Participate in change management processes (including training and education programmes) to facilitate MiFID II and SFTR compliance.
- Significant (5+) years of experience in a compliance role within a financial services firm around investment banking and related products.
- Significant experience in a reporting and policy driven function.
- Educated to a degree level within a finance, economic or numeric discipline
- Post graduate qualification and/or risk management qualification
- Detailed understanding of internal and external Operational Risk reporting requirements
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.