Risk and Compliance Manager - Superannuation
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD135,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Nicholas Burgess
Date posted 14 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Due to recent expansion and acquisitions, this leading superannuation organisation is seeking a risk and compliance manager to facilitate the effective operation of the risk and compliance management frameworks and provide advise and support across the business. The successful candidate will work to develop and implement plans, policies and procedures which ensure the superannuation services business meets its regulatory obligations.
The Risk and Compliance manager works with the teams to continue to develop and maintain a culture whereby the superannuation services business can demonstrate it's understanding of the risks of it's business and commitment to compliance with it's obligations.
- Assist in the design, implementation and assessment of the compliance framework
- Ensure the framework is consistent and updated with relevant superannuation legislative changes
- Co-ordinate process changes as a result of regulatory changes
- Assist with the continued development of the risk management framework
- Conduct risk assessments as well as monitoring and reporting
- Assist in maintaining AML/CTF program
- Deliver strong corporate governance
- Ad-hoc responsibilities
Key Selection Criteria:
- 5+ years in a risk and/or compliance role within superannuation
- Experience working in a superannuation administration business an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- An up to date knowledge of superannuation legislation
- High level attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and work on multiple tasks
- Relevant qualifications in business, law, finance etc.
This is a highly visible role reporting directly into the CRO/Group Executive. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company in the superannuation industry.
To apply please click apply or call Nick Burgess on 02 8289 3175 for a confidential discussion.