Salary AUD110,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 14 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Transformation Compliance Manager role provides effective compliance advice to the Transformation Program including completion of risk and compliance deliverables, engagement with First Line Risk and Compliance, Second Line Risk and Compliance, Controls Assurance and Audit.
- Build strong relationships with the Program team members to understand the program deliverables in order to provide compliance advice and effectively reduce delivery and delivered compliance risk across the Program.
- Provides a central point of communication between Compliance teams and stakeholders for the Transformation Program.
- Work closely with Risk and Compliance teams to ensure all Compliance obligations are met and Compliance plans are updated as required.
- Ensure all compliance deliverables are documented in the appropriate Risk and Compliance Matrix and approved by First Line Risk and Compliance, Control Owners and Process Owners.
- Participates collaboratively in cross group/ program risk forums and initiatives to ensure alignment and develop / share best practice.
- Keeping abreast with regulatory and legislative compliance updates
- Strong working knowledge of NCCP compliance requirements and licensing under the Corporations Act
- Strong understanding of brokering/lending
- Strong focus on integrity and ethical standards
- Degree qualified in Business, Finance or similar discipline
- Strong working knowledge of Australian Credit License requirements and obligations
- Strong working knowledge of AML and VOI requirements and obligations
- Experience in a retail bank supporting ACL
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.