Salary AUD200 - AUD235 per day + Super
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 26 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Risk Analyst will be responsible for the processing, analysis and quality assurance of Know your customer (KYC) and AML compliance documentation and the information that is collected for organisational customers as set in the Australian On Boarding Standards.
- Manage and process Alerts from a Share Point.
- Review customer Self-Declaration forms for completeness and accuracy
- Maintain customer customer information (Including on boarding and ID&V of Beneficial Owners/Controlling Persons)
- Manage inbound calls from staff and customers
- Outbound phone calls to customers and internal stakeholders
- Provide process support to all front line staff in relation customer enquiries.
- Respond and action queries in a timely manner and attach all documentation to the audit log of the case for record keeping purposes.
- Ensure you adhere with the effective controls that are in place for all financial, regulatory and compliance requirements and processes.
- Act as a trainer/mentor to your peers
- Conduct Quality Checking when required
- Critical/Analytical thinking
- Well-developed written/verbal communication
- Ability to read and interpret information and apply to the relevant controls
- Ability to make decisions
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to meet key performance indicators
- Knowledgeable of banking products/finance service industry
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.