Advice Complaints/Disputes Analyst
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 11 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The purpose of the Advice Complaints/Disputes Analyst is to support the Advice Complaints team to manage the end-to-end investigation, analysis and resolution of client complaints for all Advice licensees which progress through either internal dispute resolution or external dispute resolution channels.
- Recording complaints and file noting all actions which take place in the management of complaints.
- Partnering with our planners to achieve fair and equitable resolutions to client complaints; managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and; responding to complaints in writing, where required.
- Identifying issues or causes of complaints and suggesting solutions to remediate those issues.
- Providing input into the build and maintenance of a robust and compliant complaints management framework as part of a broader monitoring and supervision framework for planners
- Sound knowledge of the financial services/financial planning industry and practices, including an understanding of the legal, compliance and regulatory frameworks
- Experience in a planning/advice related role
- Complaints management experience
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills to identify key issues and cause-effect relationships
- Business acumen with the ability to understand internal and external business drivers and commerciality in decision-making
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.