Manager, Control Room
Salary AUD115,000 - AUD135,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 13 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Group Control Room (GCR), Enterprise Compliance is responsible for providing governance and oversight over the implementation of Conflicts of Interest Frameworks in the Group.
The Manager, Control Room – Advisory will support the Head of Group Control Room in delivering on the GCR Strategy, with a focus on GCR Advisory activities.
- Participating in development and implementation of the Group’s conflicts of interest framework, policies and procedures, conflicts registers, monitoring programmes etc.
- Advising business partners and senior leadership on management of transactional conflicts, employee-related conflicts (e.g. directorships, external business interests and personal account dealing) and other conflicts within their businesses and the Group
- Managing transactional conflicts, including conflicts clearances, insiders lists, conflicts registers, Watch and Restricted Lists, and Chinese Wall crossings
- Providing input into GCR Technology to support the management of transactional and employee-related conflicts
- Participating in the development and delivery of GCR Training
- 6-8 years of compliance experience in a financial services organisation, or other relevant business experience such as law, operational risk or audit; including at least 3 years’ experience of working in a Control Room
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline e.g. law or postgraduate studies in compliance.
- Demonstrated experience in managing key stakeholder relationships at a senior level
- Knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory environments and experience in managing implications in financial service organisations
- Comprehensive knowledge of compliance developments to identify emerging risks that may affect the business today or in the future
- Operates effectively in a changing environment
- Influencing skills
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.