Transformation Compliance Manager
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD165,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-09-20 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Transformation Compliance Manager role will provide effective compliance advice to the Transformation Program, including completion of risk and compliance deliverables, engagement with First Line Risk and Compliance, Second Line Risk and Compliance, Controls Assurance and Audit.
- Build strong relationships with the Program team members (Project Managers, Business Analysts, Change Managers, Test Teams) to understand the program deliverables in order to provide compliance advice and effectively reduce delivery and delivered compliance risk across the Program
- Provides a central point of communication between Compliance teams and stakeholders for the Transformation Program
- Work closely with the Risk and Compliance teams to ensure all Compliance obligations are met and Compliance plans are updated as required.
- Ensure all compliance deliverables are documented in the appropriate Risk and Compliance Matrix and approved by First Line Risk and Compliance, Control Owners and Process Owners within the organisation
- Escalate risks, control weaknesses or compliance breaches that remain unmitigated and outside reasonable tolerances
- Attend and support the Risk Working Group meetings as a member of the Risk and Compliance team
- Strong background in financial services compliance and risk management
- Strong working knowledge of NCCP compliance requirements and licensing under the Corporations Act
- Strong understanding of brokering/lending
- Strong focus on integrity and ethical standards
- Degree qualified in Business, Finance or similar discipline
- Strong working knowledge of Australian Credit License requirements and obligations
- Strong working knowledge of AML and VOI requirements and obligations
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.