Senior Consultant ASIC
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + Super
Location North SydneyCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-09-21 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Senior Consultant position will define the objectives, approach, purpose and deliverables for each initiative, ensuring that it will deliver the desired benefit and is aligned to the Monitoring and Supervision Framework and risk tolerances of the business.
- Working with Manager and advice policies to synthesising external and internal views into actionable insight
- Developing business case/scope documents that clearly outline the details of the initiative's for purpose, clarity and approval
- Drive and manage initiatives through; A disciplined project management style in order to ensure timely delivery, hold others to account and to give the best chance of success, Effectively engage and influence key stakeholders to support delivery and provide regular reporting on success measures.
- Embed initiatives into BAU through; Providing the tools and operational process to ensure take up in BAU, Achieve strong engagement from the BAU owners to ensure ongoing support of the initiative and Perform post implementation reviews to capture learning's for continuous improvement.
- Support the response to regulatory inquiries relating to monitoring and supervision including ASIC Notices and, Parliamentary inquiries.
- Ongoing, effective stakeholder engagement to ensure successful delivery and implementation of every initiative.
- Strong understanding of banking and corporate process
- Experienced with Breach Reporting and Report writing
- Experienced in management assurance and/or legal investigations
- Understanding of Financial Advise
- An Adaptable and professional person
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.