Risk and Compliance Advisor
Salary AUD97,000 - AUD105,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Deanna Bax
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-04 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Risk and Compliance Advisor to join a leading health services business based in Melbourne CBD on a temp to perm basis.
About the Risk and Compliance Advisor role:
The Risk and Compliance Advisor is responsible for providing a framework to effect the integration of enterprise risk management into the day to day decision making processes of the business. It is also to provide expert knowledge of the enterprise risk management and compliance process and to facilitate, support, and educate the organisation in relation to maximising the benefits of the risk management process.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the Corporate Assurance Policy and Framework and ensure its implementation across the organisation
- Development / maintenance of the Corporate Assurance Plan
- Conducting / facilitating risk assessments
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of a GRC platform to support the governance, risk and assurance activities across the organisation
- Contribute to the development and maintenance the Critical Incident Management Framework
- Maintain and Support the Internal Audit Framework
- Contribute to and support the development, implementation, and monitoring of relevant frameworks and strategies to ensure they continue to meet the requirements of the business
To be successful in this position you will have at least 3+ years proven experience working within risk and compliance preferably within a large enterprise. An understanding of best practise risk management and a relevant tertiary or vocational qualification is also highly desired.
To apply please click apply or call Deanna Bax on +61 3 86282122 for a confidential discussion.