Salary AUD110,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-05 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Compliance Manager role is to monitor, advise and promote compliance with rules of conduct within the framework of the legal and regulatory requirements and policies governing our client.
The Compliance Manager will work directly with the Head of Risk and will assist in developing the compliance framework.
- Improve and manage a compliance framework that is consistent with Australian Standard AS3806-Compliance.
- Develop and maintain a compliance plan, which reflects all legal and regulatory obligations that may materially impact ADCU.
- Review and amend obligations, automated control and compliance attestations to be in line with the compliance plan and organisational changes.
- Schedule and provide training to staff on using the risk & compliance software.
- Monitor and report a summary of responses for obligation, control and compliance attestations as well as actions to the Head of Risk and Board Committee(s).
- Report a summary of logged complaints to the Head of Risk and Board Committee(s).
- Log and/or report to the Head of Risk on compliance breaches and key control issues identified.
- Provide compliance advice and coaching to the Executives and business units to ensure key compliance requirements regarding projects as well as ad hoc queries are identified and considered
- Review of marketing & promotional material
- Review of new or amended contracts
- Review of ‘non-standard’ regulatory correspondence
- Liaise with external legal advisers as required, subject to managing legal expense expectations of Head of Risk
- Review compliance-related training materials and arrange or deliver compliance training
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an ADI; and/or
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar compliance and/or risk management role; and
- Experience covers compliance framework, compliance plan, compliance systems, compliance monitoring, breach assessment, compliance reporting and compliance research / advice; and
- Legal background; or extensive experience in reviewing contracts / legislation and liaising with external legal advisers.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.