Legal and Compliance Officer
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD200,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicholas Burgess
Date posted 7 September 2018 2018-09-072018-10-07 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
My client operates a unique business advising ultra-high net worth individuals and family offices on investments in the Australian market. The role is responsible for the full legal and compliance function internally as well as assisting on the advisory side.
- Preparation of documents for submission to ASIC
- Drafting and updating compliance and legal precedents in accordance with regulatory and legislative changes
- Assisting the company directors in the preparation of various legal documents and agreements.
- Preparing and filing of statutory forms for the company
- Attending investors meeting with directors
- Liaising with clients at request of company directors
- Responsible for the company legal and compliance matters
- Law degree or demonstrated experience working in compliance
- Admitted as a solicitor in NSW (or pending admission)
- Strong academic record and genuine interest to work in the in house legal and compliance environment
- Independent thinker
- Competence and problem solving
To apply please click apply or call Nick Burgess on 02 8289 3175 for a confidential discussion.