Salary AUD145,000 - AUD155,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-10-10 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Standards Manager is a key role that will be responsible for supporting the implementation of a set of standards relating to financial advice.
The Standards Manager will support the Standards Director in the development of financial advice standards to meeting a legislative mandate.
- Support individual projects on the development and implementation of education, training and ethical standards for financial advisers.
- Develop project plan for the delivery of the New Entrant and Existing Adviser Examinations
- Manage the project plan and support the development and implementation of the New Entrant Examination.
- Support the management of key issues and risks related to standards.
- Support the management of key stakeholders, understanding and responding to different perspectives
- Support the management of Examination Provider(s) stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management.
- Previous experience working with the requirements of regulatory agencies and regulatory compliance programs/processes.
- Ability to interact and influence at various levels with complex organisations to work collaboratively across functions, levels and business units.
- Proven ability to use own initiative and work autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven track record of effectively managing stakeholders, understanding and responding to different stakeholder perspectives and requests.
- Managing a diverse and complex array of projects with various stakeholders
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.