Compliance Senior Manager - Treating Customers Fairly
Salary AUD150,000 - AUD180,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicholas Burgess
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-10-12 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Following increased regulatory pressure and oversight, a newly created Senior Compliance Manager has been created to manage the Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) portfolio. Working closely with the Head of Compliance and the CCO, this position will be responsible for the implementation of a robust TCF framework through the different business lines offered by the bank. The position will be heavily focused on conduct risk and compliance.
- Responsible for the day to day management of TCF program
- Implementation of the TCF framework in the business
- Act as liaison for the Australian Banking Association (ABA) as well as other industry bodies and regulators
- Work with both line 1 and line 2 in providing guidance for the TCF program
- Monitor regulatory changes and update the framework appropriately
- Provide line 2 oversight and feedback on the controls and conduct
Key Selection Criteria:
- 8+ years in a banking and finance role
- Excellent understanding of banking products. Retail banking preferred
- Solid knowledge and expertise around TCF and conduct risk
- Extensive compliance experience and knowledge of the Australian Corps Act, ASIC Act
- Superior levels of communication
- A high level of integrity and honesty
- Ability to clearly present technical information
The ideal candidate will be a self starter with excellent experience in compliance conduct and complaints.
Located in Sydney CBD, the organisation has an outstanding and inclusive corporate culture and flexible working arrangements.
To apply please click apply or call Nick Burgess on 02 8289 3175 for a confidential discussion.