Consultant Maria Giorgi
Date posted 21 September 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Adelaide to join a reputable financial planning business based east of the CBD. They are seeking a motivated and experienced Paraplanner to work closely with the advisers to develop tailored financial plans. In this role you will have the opportunity to utilise your technical and complex strategic financial skills.
• Consultation, development, planning, presentation, and implementation of complex advice including:
o HNW and SME advice.
o TTR (transition to retirement).
o Superannuation advice.
o Complex insurance strategies & structures.
o Tax & estate planning.
o Integrated cashflow, asset, entity, superannuation, and timing strategies.
o Direct equity & ETF advice.
o Post retirement strategies.
o Constitutionally protected fund advice.
o Integrated SME commercial property SMSF advice.
o Annuity strategies.
o Centrelink advice.
• Guide, develop, review, and manage business compliance and best practice functions and systems including internal practice auditing.
• Communicate technical plan aspects and other concepts to clients and guide collaborated advice strategies with key stakeholders.
• Ensure detailed and comprehensive audit trails and client file integrity.
• Develop, modify, and rework strategies and advice to improve client outcomes.
• Train and develop staff with the intention of increasing business efficiencies, risk management, skill diversification, and growth.
• Communicate with key stakeholders, business partners, and clients in relationship management and technical advice.
• Perform technical product, market, investment, and other research, analysis, reporting and presentation.
• Develop internal business systems and practices to achieve greater efficiencies and client outcomes.
• DFP or ADFP
• Previous and recent hands on paraplanning experience
• Excellent written communication skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Strong customer focus
• Preparing compliant, high quality, complex Statements of Advice and Strategy Papers and other advice documents on behalf of financial planners.
To apply please click apply or call Maria Giorgi on 08 8216 3506 for a confidential discussion.