Technical Manager, Superannuation
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD117,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 5 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Technical Manager role will join another technical manager reporting to the Senior Manager, Public Policy & Technical Services to assist the team deliver superior technical services to a wide range of stakeholders across the business.
Our client is looking for an Technical Manager that has a deep knowledge of the legislative framework impacting on the superannuation industry, strong analytical skills, and can build relationships with our internal customers to drive superior results.
- Analysing legislative changes and announcements from a process, product and systems perspective and contributing to making recommendations to the business of appropriate courses of action
- Participate in brainstorming on significant legislative changes
- Draft technical requirements documents, technical updates, business impact summaries and education documents
- Developing and facilitating training/education sessions for internal clients/staff on technical superannuation issues, including preparation and delivery of presentation slides
- Provide support to Product Development and Product Management across the business on all technical changes (both major systems and process enhancements and correction of technical errors in the systems and processes) to assist the Product team in driving through changes in a cost effective and efficient manner
- Provide technical review and/or sign-off on business requirements documents, processes and procedures, marketing material, product communications, PDSs and other legal documents
- Provide support to the business to ensure PDSs and other client communication documents are technically accurate
- Provide support to the business to ensure that business rules and procedures are technically accurate
- Degree qualified
- Industry qualifications (i.e. DFP)
- RG146 qualified
- 3+ years in a technical services team or similar
- 5+ years experience in financial services and an understanding of financial products and business processes
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.